Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Topsy-Turvy

Tuesdays are weird. Well, not always. Sometimes my friends and I use them to be silly (like when people ask us things – "Do you like ______?" "Only on Tuesdays."). But some Tuesdays are just weird in themselves.

Take today, for example. I had Greek. That was normal. I was tired. That was also, unfortunately, somewhat normal. Then I went to CMS (Congregational and Ministry Studies). That was normal. Except we got out early. That was not normal. This meant I actually had time for lunch before Religion at 12:05. That was also not normal. So I texted my friend who's in Religion with me to see if she wanted to have lunch together before class. She replied that Religion was cancelled. So I checked my email, and sure enough, no Religion class today.

Suddenly I have no class until Prelude at 6:30. This is very bizarre. I am used to Tuesday being a busy day.

Not to complain about it, though – more time to study for my CMS midterm on Thursday. And that's definitely a good thing.

But for now, anyway, I'm off to lunch.

1 comment:

  1. I wish my afternoon classes randomly got cancelled. (No AP World History, Bio, or Math? Bliss.)

    ReplyDelete