Monday, January 21, 2013

Bathroom Cleaning: Now With Added Fun!

It's kind of a good idea to clean your bathroom on regular basis. If you don't, it's gross and nasty, and then when your RD tells you it's time for bathroom inspections, you have a lot of work to do.

...or you can clean your bathroom on a regular basis and still have a lot of work to do. Which is how I came to be standing on a chair in the shower, scraping soap scum off the ceiling. Seriously, how do you get soap scum on the ceiling? It must not be that difficult, because there was more up there than there was on the rest of the shower combined.

Well, I assume it was soap scum. Whatever it was, it's something that shows up under a blacklight. Apparently they use blacklights to inspect the bathrooms (fact: when they actually inspected the bathroom, they didn't), so we borrowed one from the front desk. Which is how I came to be standing on a chair in the shower, scraping soap scum off the ceiling in the dark.

I guess it makes it more interesting?

The inspection was during my class time, so my lovely roommate was in the room for it. When I got back from class, I found that our RD had come and gone and left a note in the bathroom. We passed! Huzzah! It even said our bathroom was pretty much spotless!

Except for this one note on the bottom of the paper:



I mean, I kind of saw that coming, but still...

Blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment